Bolton AirGun Society (BAGS) is an airgun target shooting club situated in Bolton, Lancashire. We’ve been chucking lead since 2004.
We welcome new members to come and enjoy airgun shooting in a safe and friendly environment with us.
Our members use a wide range of airguns – rifles, pistols, springers, precharged pneumatic (PCP) and CO2 powered.
The targets we shoot at include knockovers, spinners, paper targets and all manner of plinking targets. There are generally around 50 or more targets for you to aim at, at distances ranging from around 10 to 90 metres. Our shooting range is flexible and we move the targets around each week to cater for all skill levels and to keep it interesting.
The targets are scattered around an outside shooting range, but shooters can stay out of the weather in our covered shooting huts.
BAGS offers airgun shooters many benefits, including:
- Airgun shooting all year round, whatever the weather
- Members can shoot twice a week – Sundays and Wednesday evenings
- Visitors are asked to come from 11am onwards on sunday only for 1st time visits.. Weds eve for full time members will be open until 8pm. Area floodlight during winter months.
- Airgun shooting in a safe and controlled environment
- Flexible shooting range offering varying challenges and skill levels
- Targets laid out from around 10 to 90 metres
- 3 Lanes for 10mtr Target Shooting, in New Pistol Hut
- Suitable for air rifles and air pistols
- Find out about and shoot a wide range of airguns
- Try different airguns before you buy
- Discounts available for BAGS members at some local gunshops
- Lots of help available from our members
- Now with an outdoor toilet+ woodburners in each hut....
Don’t yet have an air rifle? Don’t let that stop you. We often have spare guns available for visitors.
We have an air refilling service available for owners of precharged pneumatic (PCP) airguns...
if your looking for a friendly airgun club in the northwest of england you`ll find a warm welcome at bolton airguns society - male female young or old,please register on our website...
We hope to see you next Sunday!